Chemicals,-Safety-&-Wipers > Automotive-Spray-Paint
MRO High Solids Paint
MRO high solids paint reduces the number of cans needed to complete a job, as well as less solvents sprayed into the environment. MRO high solids paint is versatile in use, and works for outdoor, indoor, and vehicle applications.
- Available in many popular colors, as well as OSHA safety colors.
- Superior single coat coverage.
- Higher paint solids means fewer cans needed to complete the job, as well as less solvents sprayed into the environment.
- Weather Resistance: Excellent gloss and color retention under normal weather conditions.
- Water & Humidity: Withstands high humidity, splash and spray. This enamel is not recommended for continuous immersion.
- Heat Resistance: Up to 250°F (121°C) dry heat.
- Suggested uses: Blowers, benches, lift trucks, machinery, metal furniture, racks, fire doors, sprinkler systems, steel sash, gas meters, bins, motors, lathes, tools, tanks drums, piping, etc.
- Custom colors (match your 2" X 2" paint swatch) and packaging available (50 gal. drums, 5 gal. pails and 1 gal. cans).
|BLACK & WHITE||RED & BLUE||GREEN & YELLOW||GRAY||BEIGE||STAINLESS STEEL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|13201431||Industrial MRO High Solids Paint, Light Gray Primer, 20oz Can/16oz Fill (1 MIN)||
|13201417||Industrial MRO High Solids Paint, Dark Machinery Gray, 20oz Can/16oz Fill (1 MIN)||