Chemicals,-Safety-&-Wipers > Adhesives-&-Sealants
Duct Seal Compound
Duct seal compound provides an ideal solution for sealing conduit openings, reducing noise, and protecting terminal boxes, pot heads and bushings from corrosive elements. Duct seal compound is easy to use and will not harden under normal temperatures.
- Seals conduit openings against drafts, dust, moisture and noise.
- Protects terminal boxes, pot heads and bushings from corrosive elements.
- Deadens switch gear panel noise.
- Dough-like compound is easily thumbed over holes and gaps.
- Will not harden or form a skin under normal conditions.
- Not for use outdoors.
- Viscosity: ASTM D-217 300-gram load - 7.0 -11.0; ASTM DS-S2 100-gram load - 9.0 -15.0.
- Temperature Range: Adheres at -20 °F (-29 °C). Will not slump after 1 hr. at 350 °F (175 °C).
- Flash Point: Over 550 °F (285 °C).
|DUCT SEAL COMPOUND|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19015129||Duct Seal, 1 lb (1 MIN)||3.31||1 EA||✓|