Circuit-Breakers > Del-City-Hi!Amp-Circuit-Breakers
Hi-Amp Panel Mount Circuit Breakers - Auto Reset
These hi-amp auto reset circuit breakers are designed to be mounted in a panel application. These are referred to as type 1 circuit breakers, which operate/cycle continuously during an overcurrent condition in DC applications. It's the internal composite alloy material which will deflect and separate the contacts when an over-current situation occurs and return to the run mode as it cools. The auto reset circuit breakers operation will continue to recycle until the source of the overcurrent is removed or corrected.
- Rated up to 30V
- Operating Temperature: -25° F to 180° F
- Storage Temperature: -30° F to 300° F
- Stud Size 1/4", 28 threads per inch.
- Meets S.A.E. J1625 Specifications.
- Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Click here to see compatible gaskets.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|76365||60 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker (1 MIN)||
|76305||100 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker (1 MIN)||