Blue Sea Systems Class T Fuse Holder - 160V DC, 400 Amp
The Blue Sea Systems Class T fuse block is for use with Class T fuses 225A to 400A. The four stud design provides ample access around connecting stud to install large cable lugs without obstruction from the fuse. For use on systems up to 160VDC. Large 3/8"-16 stud terminals accept ring terminals for wire up to 4/0 AWG. Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction. Insert molded studs ensure fuse mounting. Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Two #8 accessory terminals located on each end.
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat.
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 160VDC.
- Maximum Operating Amperage: 400A.
- Cable Size: Up to 4/0 AWG.
- Fuse Mounting Blocks: Tin-Plated Copper.
- For use with Class T Fuses. Fuses sold separately.
|CLASS T FUSE HOLDER|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78974||Class T Fuse Block with Cover, 400A Max. (BSS 5502) (1 MIN)||55.49||1 EA||✓|