Clear Nylon-Insulated, Push-On Flag Terminals
Clear nylon insulated, push-on flag terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The nylon material that envelopes the flag terminal is more flexible and pliable when crimping, and is better at resisting heat than other insulation. The transparency of the insulation allows for easy inspection of the wire connection. These insulated flag terminals can be used in auto and marine vehicles as well as other electrical applications.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separated under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|CLEAR FLAG TERMINAL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|894105||Nylon Push-On Flag Terminal, Female, .250", Red, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|894205||Nylon Push-On Flag Terminal, Female, .250", Blue, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|894305||Nylon Push-On Flag Terminal, Female, .250", Yellow, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||