Cole Hersee Latching Solenoid - SPST, 12V 110A
Latching solenoids are commonly used in two battery systems to isolate the batteries from each other and to prevent battery drain from the higher to the lower. Latching solenoids have an advantage over electronic battery isolators in that they will not produce a voltage drop during operation. This Cole Hersee SPST latching solenoid is rated to 12V DC and 110 Amps.
- 110A (carry only) Continuous Duty, SPST Normally Open, 12V DC.
- Housing Material: Plated Steel
- Contact Materials: Copper
- Contact Stud Material: Copper
- Contact Stud Threads: 5/16"-24
- Coil Stud Material: Steel
- Coil Stud Threads: 10-32"
- Bracket Mounting Holes: 5/16" x 19/32" (7.9 x 15.1mm) on 2-13/64" centers (56mm)
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|67068||SPST 12V 110A Latching Solenoid (Cole Hersee 24200) (1 MIN)||