Del City Hi-Amp Panel Mount Circuit Breakers - 1/4" Stud Auto Reset
Del City hi-amp auto reset circuit breakers are designed to operate/cycle continuously during an overcurrent condition in DC applications. Referred to as Type I Circuit Breakers, these hi-amp auto reset breakers feature an internal composite alloy material which deflects and separates the contacts when an over-current situation occurs. It then returns to the run mode as the breaker cools. These Del City auto reset breakers will continue to recycle until the source of the overcurrent is removed or corrected and are created for easy mounting installation to a panel.
- Splash and dust proof to IP67. Meet SAE J1625, J1171, UL1500 (ignition protected).
- Rated up to 32V.
- Operating Temperture: -32°C to 82°C (-25°F to 180°F).
- Storage Temperature: -34°C to 149°C (-30°F to 300°F).
- Stud size: 1/4", 28 threads per inch.
- Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Housing is thermal plastic, UL rated 94V0. Torque Rating: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) Max.
- Click here to see compatible gaskets.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|76365||Del City 60 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker, 1/4" Studs (1 MIN)||
|76305||Del City 100 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker, 1/4" Studs (1 MIN)||