Circuit-Breakers > Del-City-Hi!Amp-Circuit-Breakers
Del City Hi-Amp Panel Mount Circuit Breakers - Auto Reset
Del City hi-amp auto reset circuit breakers are designed to operate/cycle continuously during an overcurrent condition in DC applications. Referred to as Type 1 Circuit Breakers, these hi-amp auto reset breakers feature an internal composite alloy material which deflects and separates the contacts when an over-current situation occurs. It then returns to the run mode as the breaker cools. These Del City auto reset breakers will continue to recycle until the source of the overcurrent is removed or corrected and are created for easy mounting installation to a panel.
- Rated up to 30V
- Operating Temperature: -25° F to 180° F
- Storage Temperature: -30° F to 300° F
- Stud Size 1/4", 28 threads per inch.
- Meets S.A.E. J1625 Specifications.
- Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Click here to see compatible gaskets.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|76365||Del City 60 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker (1 MIN)||
|76305||Del City 100 Amp Auto Reset Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker (1 MIN)||