Del City Hi-Amp Panel Mount Circuit Breakers - 1/4" Stud Manual Reset (Switchable)
Del City hi-amp auto reset circuit breakers are designed to be easily mounting on a flat or panel type surface within your application. These breakers are commonly referred to as Type III Circuit Breakers and are similar to standard manual reset breakers. The Del City hi-amp switchable circuit breaker features a push button and lever that allows the user to manually trip the breaker if circuit interruption is required.
Products on this page may be affected by tariff charges at checkout.
- Splash and dust proof to IP67. Meet SAE J1625, J1171, UL1500 (ignition protected).
- Rated up to 48V.
- Operating Temperture: -32°C to 82°C (-25°F to 180°F).
- Storage Temperature: -34°C to 149°C (-30°F to 300°F).
- Stud size: 1/4", 28 threads per inch.
- Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Housing is thermal plastic, UL rated 94V0. Torque Rating: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) Max.
- Gaskets for Hi-Amp Panel Mount Circuit Breakers.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|76265||Del City 60 Amp Manual Reset (Switchable) Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker, 1/4" Studs (1 MIN)||
|76205||Del City 100 Amp Manual Reset (Switchable) Hi-Amp Circuit Breaker, 1/4" Studs (1 MIN)||