ORION® Deluxe 5" Flare Roadside Emergency Kit
ORION® Deluxe 5" Flare Roadside Emergency kit contains a variety of emergency supplies, all enclosed in a nylon carrying case. Included within this kit is a 5-Pack of 20-Minute flares, 1 bright orange safety vest and 1 rain poncho. This kit also consists of 2 shop cloths, 2 6 inch green light sticks, 1 flashlight, 2 DD heavy duty batteries, 2 thermal blankets, 1 8 ft 10 gauge jumper cable, 1 2-in-1 screw driver, 4 hand warmers, 2 water pouches, 2 candles, 10 matches and a first aid packet. The first aid packet consists of 6 towelettes, 35 bandages, 1 large wound pad, 1 cold pack, 6 latex gloves, 2 first aid creams, 6 alcohol wipes, 6 antiseptic towelettes, and 4 sting relief wipes. All of ORION®’s flare products are made in the U.S.A. under the industry’s quality and safety guidelines. Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials. Flares have no expiration date when properly stored. Continuous night and day storage above 120°F for long periods of time (over one week) should be avoided. Normal recommended storage temperatures are between 40° and 90°F.
- 20-Minute Flare duration.
- Road flares are self-contained and self-consumed.
- Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials.
- Recommended storage temperature between 40° and 90°F.
- Exposure to water for more than 10 minutes may influence product performance.
- Kit Dimensions: 12.25" X 10.25" X 4.75"
- Total pieces included: 105 pcs.
- Flare are made in the U.S.A
- Kit Components
|DELUXE 5" EMERGENCY KIT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|22077||ORION® Deluxe 5" Flare Roadside Emergency Kit, 105 pcs, 8902-5 ( 1 MIN)||49.99||1 EA||✓|