ORION® Deluxe Roadside Flare and Emergency Kit
ORION®’s Deluxe Roadside Flare and Emergency kit contains a variety of emergency supplies, all enclosed in a nylon carrying case. Included within this kit is a 3-Pack of 20-Minute flares, 1 bright orange safety vest and 1 rain poncho. This kit also consists of 1 shop cloth, 1 6-inch green light stick, 1 flashlight, 2 DD heavy duty batteries, 1 thermal blanket, 1 (8 ft. 10 gauge) jumper cable, 1 2-in-1 screw driver, 1 folding reflective triangle and a first aid packet. The first aid packet consists of 4 towelettes, 35 bandages, 1 large wound pad, 1 cold pack, 4 latex gloves, 2 first aid creams, 6 alcohol wipes, 6 antiseptic towelettes, 4 sting relief wipes, and a re-closable pouch. All of ORION®’s flare products are made in the U.S.A. under the industry’s quality and safety guidelines. Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials. Flares have no expiration date when properly stored. Continuous night and day storage above 120°F for long periods of time (over one week) should be avoided. Normal recommended storage temperatures are between 40° and 90°F.
- 20-Minute Flare duration.
- Road flares are self-contained and self-consumed.
- Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials.
- Recommended storage temperature between 40° and 90°F.
- Exposure to water for more than 10 minutes may influence product performance.
- Kit Dimensions: 12.25" X 8.25" X 4"
- Total pieces included: 79 pcs.
- Flare are made in the U.S.A
- Kit Components
|DELUXE EMERGENCY KIT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|22076||ORION® Deluxe Roadside Flare and Emergency Kit, 79 pcs, 8901 (1 MIN)||41.99||1 EA||✓|