Lighting > Lighting-Electrical-Accessories
Diodes were designed to protect electronic circuits against transients and overvoltage threats such as EFT (electrically fast transients) and ESD (electro-static discharge). Common applications include LED lights, relays and other circuits that need to be protected from back feed or reverse voltage.
- Ultra low forward voltage drop.
- High frequency operation.
- Polarity protection diodes.
- Use for switching mode power supply, DC converters, free-wheeling diodes.
- Rated to 36V DC.
- Offered in 1, 3 and 6 amps.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|8531||1 Amp Diode (5 MIN)||
|8533||3 Amp Diode (5 MIN)||
|8536||6 Amp Diode (5 MIN)||