Quick Connect Power Distribution Block - Dual 1 to 4
A dual 1 to 4 quick connect power distribution block acts as a location for distributing power to multiple accessory loads. The block is a 2 pole connection with two isolated inputs and four outputs each. Designed for surface mounting and is rated to 70 amps at 600 volts.
- Use to reduce the assembly costs of internal wiring.
- Designed for equipment that now requires screw connections in the field.
- The dual 1-screw connection input accepts wire sizes 2/0-#14CU/#8AL.
- UL File #E62622; CSA file #LR15364.
- The dual 4-screw outputs accept 4 female .250" push-on terminals for quick connections.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79425||Power Distribution Block, Dual-1 to 4 .250" Quick Connections, (1 MIN)||