Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Woven-Wire-Loom
Dura Flex, Heavy Duty Woven Nylon Sleeving - 3.34"-3.66"
Heavy Duty Woven Nylon Sleeving is the perfect solution for hose & cable protection. Its tightly woven nylon material and 45 mil wall thickness protects cables, hoses, and ropes from weather, sunlight and abrasion damage. When installed over uncoated cable or chains, it will prevent scraping and contact damage to painted or other fragile surfaces. Heavy Duty Woven Nylon Sleeving cuts with a scissors and is resistant to chemicals, UV, and rot.
- Very high abrasion resistance (3,500 cycles).
- 45 mil wall thickness resists snagging.
- Prevents damage from UV, gasoline, engine chemicals, and salt.
- Resists cuts, abrasion, and penetration, deflects high pressure ruptures,
- RoHS Compliant.
- Temperature Range: -45° to 120° C (-49° to 248° F).
- Deflects high pressure ruptures.
- Made in the USA.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1560||Dura Flex, (DFN3.34BK) Heavy Duty Woven Nylon Sleeving, 3.34" (25ft MIN)||
|1561||Dura Flex, (DFN3.66BK) Heavy Duty Woven Nylon Sleeving, 3.66" (25ft MIN)||