Economy Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connectors
A heat shrink butt connector is a terminal that is used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Each heat shrink butt splice completely seals the terminal when heated. These connectors can be used in cars, boats and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here to get the insulated terminal ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
|HEAT SHRINK & CRIMP|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|921001||Economy Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (1000 MIN)||0.21090||1000 EA||✓|
|922001||Economy Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (1000 MIN)||0.21490||1000 EA||✓|
|923001||Economy Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Yellow, 12-10 Ga (1000 MIN)||0.33580||1000 EA||✓|