Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Testers,-Meters-&-Scanners > Circuit,-Voltage-&-Continuity-Testers
Voltage Tester with Solenoid
Testing both AC and DC voltage, this voltage tester offers dual voltage indication with a solenoid vibration and visual neon light bulb. Vibration indicates voltage while neon light indicates DC polarity. Designed with easy to use built-in slots within probe housing for one-hand testing and storage. Includes high-impact, dual insulated, case for rugged service and additional durability. Ideal for your outlets, panels, light fixtures, switches, circuit breakers and extension cords, test your electrical applications with solenoid voltage tester.
- Test AC/DC voltage from 120 - 480 V and DC Polarity.
- Dual voltage indication: solenoid vibration and neon bulb.
- Neon bulb indicates DC polarity.
- Built-in slots in probe housing hold probes for one-hand testing and storage.
- 4' reach from probe to probe with probes unlocked.
- High-impact, dual insulated, case stands up to rugged service.
- Tests voltage of your outlets, panels, lights, switches, circuit breakers, and extension cords.
- Gardner Bender sku: GVT-392
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19015161||Voltage Tester withSolenoid, 80-480 VAC/DC (1 MIN)||29.19||1 EA||✓|