Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Flashers
Electromechanical Flashers - Two-Pin
Electro-mechanical flasher units are available in 2 or 3 pin configurations. Electro-mechanical flashers are specifically designed for controlling the flash rate of vehicle directional indicators. They are non-polarized and non -load sensitive, which means that are only suitable for vehicles manufactured prior to 1990 as they do not conform to ADR13.
- Meets FMSVSS108-S.A.E. J590b J945.
- Lasts up to 10 times longer than thermal flashers.
- Variable load - flashes 1 to 10 signaling lamps and 2 indicator lamps.
- Flash rate will not slow down when towing a trailer.
- Precious metal contacts.
- Unique audible click.
- Input lead must be fused at 25 amps.
- X = Battery (Power Input), L = Load (Lamp Output), P = Pilot ( Indicator Lamp).
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73940||Two-pin Electro-Mechanical Flasher, 12V (1 MIN)||