Lighting > Emergency-Warning-Lights > Emergency-Beacon-Lights > Class-II
Class II Strobe Beacons - 6600 Series - 3 Bolt
6600 Series strobes feature a sturdy die-cast aluminum base and manual control of high/low intensity and flash pattern selection (double or quad) via a circuit board-mounted micro switch.
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service.
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates seven support points.
- Circuit board is conformal-coated to prevent corrosion.
- SAE J1318 Class II, R10, CE rated.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
|3 BOLT||VACUUM-MAG MOUNT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCO6650A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, 3 Bolt/1" Pipe Mount, Amber (1 MIN)||
|ECCO6670A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Medium Profile, 3 Bolt/1" Pipe Mount, Amber (1 MIN)||