Lighting > Emergency-Beacon-Lights > Class-II
Class II LED Beacons - 6700 Series - Low Profile, Permanent Mount
Designed and built to meet the harsh operational requirements of heavy mobile applications, both versions of the 6700 Series strobe withstand severe vibration, pressure washing and steam cleaning. 6750/6770 models feature ECCO's patented i.beam® flash technology to monitor circuit board and flashtube operation.
- Circuit board is epoxy resin-encapsulated for protection against moisture, dust and vibration.
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allow easy field service.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- SAE J1318 Class II, CE, e, IP66 rated.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
|LOW PROFILE, PERM MOUNT||MEDIUM PROFILE, PERM MOUNT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCO6710A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, i.beam, 12-48V, Amber (1 MIN)||108.02||1 EA||✓|
|ECCO6750A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, i.beam, Amber (1 MIN)||140.00||1 EA||✓|
|ECCO6750C||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, i.beam, Clear (1 MIN)||145.92||1 EA||✓|