Lighting > Emergency-Warning-Lights > Emergency-Beacon-Lights > Class-II
Class II Strobe Beacons - 6700 Series - 3 Bolt
Designed and built to meet the harsh operational requirements of heavy mobile applications, both versions of the 6700 Series strobe withstand severe vibration, pressure washing and steam cleaning. 6750/6770 models feature ECCO's patented i.beam® flash technology to monitor circuit board and flashtube operation.
- Circuit board is epoxy resin-encapsulated for protection against moisture, dust and vibration.
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allow easy field service.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- SAE J1318 Class II, CE, e, IP66 rated.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCO6750A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, i.beam, Amber (1 MIN)||
|ECCO6770A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Medium Profile, i.beam, Amber (1 MIN)||