Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Wire-Strippers-&-Wire-Fishing-Tools > Wire-Strippers
The Gardner Bender GESP-70 ergo multi-tool is ideal for electricians as it strips, cuts & crimps all-in-one handy tool. This tool strips copper and aluminum, solid or stranded wire, and also features a pliers' nose for looping finished wire.
- Knick-resistant, stainless steel blade.
- Ergonomically-shaped handle.
- Tool offers both crimping and stripping options.
- Strips solid or stranded wire from 22-10 AWG.
- Cuts bolts from #4-40 up to #6-32.
- Crimp 22-10 gauge insulated terminals, 22-8 gauge non-insulated terminals and coaxial "F" connectors.
- Features an extended handle to allow for a closer grip to the stripping area.
|ERGO MULTI TOOL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|909555||Ergo Multi-Tool, 22-10 Ga, GESP-70 (1 Min)||28.37||1 EA||✓|