Switches > Rocker-Switches > Full-Size-Rocker-Switches > Non!illuminated-Full-Size-Rocker-Switches
Screw Terminal Rocker Switches - DPDT
This non-illuminated full size rocker switch features screw terminals and is available in DPDT actuation. A screw terminal, non-illuminated full size rocker switch meets the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Moisture and dust resistant.
- Recommended uses: Commerical appliances, industrial controls, van conversions, marine panels, automotive, motor controls, trucks and buses.
- Materials: terminals are brass, frame and rocker are black glass-filled nylon, case is black (flammability rating: UL 94 flame class 94V-2), gasket is molded elastomer.
- Recommended mounting hole: .830" (+/- .015) x 1.450" (+/- .005).
- Specs: 10A/277V AC, 20A/125V AC.
- Single pole switches: 3/4HP 125-250V AC Double pole switches: 1.5HP 125-250V AC.
- Note: because panel material will affect mounting performance, all mounting panel cutouts should be tested for suitability prior to manufacture.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7700050||DPDT (On)-Off-(On) Full Size Rocker (1 MIN)||