Fuses-&-Fuse-Accessories > Fuse-Blocks > Blue-Sea-Systems-!-Marine-Fuse-Blocks
Blue Sea Systems ATO / ATC Fuse Blocks - Common Source
Blue Sea Systems ATO /ATC fuse block consolidates branch circuits and in-line fuses. Screw terminals for securing wires accept ring terminals. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Clear insulating cover with label recesses and storage for two fuses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Easy to open, push button latch for easy access to fuses. Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips. Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels.
- Voltage Max: 32VDC.
- Amperage Max. per circuit: 30A.
- Amperage Max. per block: 100A.
- Accepts ATO / ATC fuses.
- Screw Terminal: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer. Mounting: #8 screw (M4).
- Postive and Negative Bus: #10-32 Stud.
- Labels for fuse blocks are available in black or gray.
- ATC® & ATO® Fuses sold separately.
|6 CIRCUITS||12 CIRCUITS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79929||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Ground and Cover, 12 Circuits (BSS 5026) (1 MIN)||56.64||1 EA||✓|
|79930||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Cover, 12 Circuits (BSS 5029) (1 MIN)||53.55||1 EA||✓|
|79931||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Ground, 12 Circuits (BSS 5031) (1 MIN)||54.60||1 EA||✓|
|79932||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block, 12 Circuits (BSS 5034) (1 MIN)||48.83||1 EA||✓|