Fuses-&-Fuse-Accessories > Fuse-Panels-&-Terminal-Strip-Connectors > Sealed-Mini-Fuse-Panels
Sealed Mini Fuse Panel - Bussed Inputs
The sealed mini fuse panel has two power distribution circuits. Both circuits have bussed fuse ways that accepts up to ten (10) mini fuses on each side. With its low profile cover it can be mounted within either a tight panel space or surface mounted application when combined with mounting brackets. Accepts 12-22 gauge wires.
- Fuse branches rated up to 30 amp maximum per branch. Bussed M6 input studs rated up to 80 amps maximum.
- Entire panel CANNOT exceed 160 amps (80 amps per side) maximum fuse combination (fuses sold separately).
- Use Metri-Pack 280 "Tangless" terminals, seals, and cavity plugs (sold separately).
- Use Delphi Packard 280 Series cavity plugs (part 75042) where wires are not used.
- Combine with 2 mounting brackets (part 15303001) to have it surface mounted.
- Bussed means one common power input for all circuits.
- IP66-IEC 60529 (Valid when properly installed with cover, sealed terminals and cavity plugs).
- Click here for the mounting brackets.
- Click here for compatible stud end caps.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|15303123||Sealed Fuse Panel - 20 Mini Fuse, Metri-Pack 280 Female Terminals, BUSSED 30A Max per Branch (1 MIN)||