Fuses-&-Fuse-Accessories > Fuse-Panels-&-Terminal-Strip-Connectors > Sealed-Mini-Fuse-Panels
Relay Combo Panel - Sealed Mini Fuse & ISO 280 Mini - Partially Bussed
The sealed mini fuse and ISO 280 mini relay panel has two power distribution circuits. Circuit one is a bussed fuse way that accepts up to ten(10) mini fuses. Circuit two is a fuse/relay way that accepts up to ten(10) mini fuses or five(5) ISO 280 mini relays or a combination of each. Accepts 12-22 gauge wires.
- Fuse branches are rated up to 30 amps maximum per branch and the bussed M6 input studs are rated up to 80 amps maximum.
- Note that the entire panel cannot exceed 160 amps (80 amps per side) maximum.
- The bussed M6 input studs are rated up to 80 amps maximum.
- Metri-Pack 280 "Tangless" terminals seals and cavity plugs (sold separately).
- Use Delphi Packard 280 Series cavity plugs 75042 where wires are not used.
- Can be surface mounted when combined with 15303001 mounting brackets.
- Bussed means one common power input for all circuits.
- IP66-IEC 60529 (Valid when properly installed with cover, sealed terminals and cavity plugs).
- Click here for the mounting brackets.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|15303524||Sealed Fuse & Relay Panel - Accepts 10 Mini Fuses & 5 Micro 280 Relays, Metri-Pack 280 Female Terminals, Partially BUSSED 30A Max per Branch||