GT 150 J1939 CAN-Bus Terminating Resistor - 2-Way
Delphi’s GT 150 J1939 CAN-Bus Terminating Resistor is space-efficient, rugged, and waterproof to fit the shrinking space requirements for today’s vehicles. The J1939 CAN-Bus Terminating Resistor is suited for CAN bus systems, designed to help meet the increased loads on electrical architecture systems in commercial vehicles, including off-highway agricultural and construction equipment. Also available are gold-plated female terminals, which are used with the GT 150 J1939 CAN-Bus Terminating Resistor. Meets SAE J1939, ISO, and CAN requirements.
- Used with the GT 150 gold-plated female terminals.
- Cost-effective and space-efficient design.
- Used in high-vibration and rugged environments.
- 121 ohm resistor included.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F).
- Satisfies ISO, CAN, and SAE J1939 electrical, mechanical and environmental performance criteria.
- Rated to 15 Amps.
- RoHS Compliant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|83843||2-way GT 150 J1939 CAN-Bus Terminating Resistor, Male, Delphi #15429045 (1 MIN)||