Gauges > Voltmeters
Stewart Warner Gauge Line Series Voltmeter
The Gauge Line series volt meter is an instrument used to measure the alternator voltage output when the engine is running, and the battery voltage output when the engine is not running. This Gauge Line series volt meter is most commonly used in motorcycle or automotive applications.
- New Graphics Contemporary and easy to read.
- Exceptional night-time lighting.
- Bright orange pointer.
- Upgraded gauge motor for improved pointer response.
- Meets automotive standards.
- These gauges are available in the electrical single scale version only.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4122257||Voltmeter Electrical Gauge Kit GAUGE LINE 8-18V Single Scale (1 MIN)||