Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Crimping-Tools
Junior Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
This junior crimp tool is designed to crimp battery terminals and cable lugs and has self-contained crimp dies that rotate within the head for easy interchangeability. The compact design allows for easy storage and handling.
- Designed for 8 gauge to 1/0 gauge die cast copper battery terminals and copper lugs.
- The finished crimp takes the form of the hex-crimp tooling.
- The crimpers 10" handles provide maximum leverage.
- 15" in over-all length; fits in most tool boxes.
- Adjustable crimp dies permanently attached.
- Not for use with heavy wall terminals, lugs or cable over 1/0.
|JUNIOR HEAVY DUTY|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|990005||Junior Heavy Duty Hex Crimp Tool, 8 - 1/0 Gauge, Adjustable Heads. (1 MIN)||214.43||1 EA||✓|
|8000047||Replacement Die Kit for Crimp Tool 990005||104.82||1 EA||✓|