Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Ratchets-&-Wrenches
Butterfly Socket - 1/2 Inch Drive
This butterfly socket is a unique socket that can be used in tight spaces where open wrenches cannot reach. Fits both SAE and Metric and works on various fastener types, such as hydraulic, A/C fittings, tie-rod ends, and diesel injectors.
- Features unique 10mm or 3/8" socket.
- Can be used in tight spots and on various fastener types, such as hydraulic, A/C and plumbing fittings, tie-rod ends, O2 sensors and diesel injectors.
- Sockets also work well on damaged or worn fasteners.
- To use, simply open the socket and close socket around the fastener.
- Insert either a square drive torque wrench or breaker bar for easy loosening or precise tightening.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9903899||10mm-3/8" Butterfly Socket, 1/2" drive (1 MIN)||30.23||1 EA||Call|