Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Specialty-Hand-Tools
Brake Line Wrench Kit - Metric
The metric brake line wrench kit is designed to make life a little easier when it comes to installing and repairing brake line fittings. Not only do they articulate, but the wrenches also feature a full grip around the whole fitting to ensure a proper grip without slipping. The kit features wrenches with a patented ratcheting system and unique geometry that makes it easier to work on damaged, rounded, and rusted nuts. The metric brake line wrench kit is a 4 piece set that includes sizes varying from 8 millimeter (mm) to 15 millimeter (mm). Make sure you have the tools you need in the shop with a full servicing, easy to use metric brake line wrench kit.
- Includes 4 Pieces: 8-9mm, 10-11mm, 12-13mm, 14-15mm.
- Opening/closing spring (flarenut) snaps over pipe or nut.
- 180 degree flexheads for hard to reach areas.
- Chrome vanadium steel construction.
- Roll up pouch included.
- 2012 SEMA Award Winning Product.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9909833||Metric Ratcheting Brake Line Wrench set, 4 Piece 8-9mm,10-11mm, 12-13mm, 14-15mm (1 MIN)||133.55||1 EA||✓|