Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Specialty-Hand-Tools
The locknut wrench is specifically designed for locknut operations and fits the majority of UL locknuts. The wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. The wrench also features hooked tips that will latch onto the locknut and maximum turning leverage. Use the locknut wrench to loosen or tighten a locknut by hooking the nut and rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows marked on either end. The locknut wrench is a reliable and durable tool that is the perfect addition to any tool box.
- Durable steel construction.
- Fits majority of UL locknuts.
- Easy use in tight locations with thin design.
- Hooked tip for latching and turning leverage.
- Etched turn direction for easy identification.
- Made in the USA.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19015222||Locknut Wrench, 1 inch GB LNW-1000 (1 MIN)||11.46||1 EA||✓|