Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Solder & Crimp Butt Connectors
Heat shrink, LEAD-FREE solder and crimp butt connectors, or crimp connectors, are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The LEAD-FREE solder and crimp capability of these connectors provide an extra secure connection and facilitates in resisting corrosion and other harsh environment debris. These crimp connectors can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- New LEAD-FREE Solder has greater surface tension for added strength.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant
- Cross-Reference to old lead items: 980005LF = 980005, 981005LF = 981005, 982005LF = 982005, 983005LF = 983005.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|980005LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Crimp, & Solder Butt Connector, Clear, 24-22 Ga (10 MIN)||
|981005LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Crimp, & Solder Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|982005LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Crimp, & Solder Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|983005LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Crimp, & Solder Butt Connector, Yellow, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||