Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connectors
Heat shrink step down butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The step down design of each connector allows the ability to connect two different gauge sized wires, while the shrink tube insulation completely seals the terminal connection. Step down butt splices can be used in vehicles, buildings and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for heating tools.
- Click here for the ratchet crimp tool.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|921110||Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connector, 24-22/20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|921115||Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connector, 20-18 /16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|922225||Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connector, 16-14/12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|923335||Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connector, 12-10/8 Ga (10 MIN)||