Terminals > Ring-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Ring-Terminals
Heat Shrink & Solder Ring Terminals - Lead-Free - 16-14 Gauge
Heat shrink and LEAD-FREE solder ring terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. These terminals provide the ability to solder wire to the terminal, and heat shrink the insulation around the wired connection. This provides a better chance of reliable connectivity. Heat shrink and LEAD-FREE solder ring terminals are ideal for automotive, marine and other electrical applications.
- New LEAD-FREE Solder has greater surface tension for added strength.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|966485LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Solder Ring Terminal, 10 Stud, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|966495LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Solder Ring Terminal, 1/4" Stud, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|966505LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Solder Ring Terminal, 5/16" Stud, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||