Switches > Battery-Switches
Heavy-Duty Disconnect Battery Switch
This heavy-duty battery disconnect switch disconnects a vehicle battery without damaging the alternator or electrical system. The heavy-duty battery switch is ideal for various vehicle applications, such as marine and recreational.
- Our maximum On-Off service switch features tough, glass-filled polycarbonate construction.
- Rated at 600A continuous, 1000A intermittent.
- Features Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) allowing selection of any position, including "off", without damage to alternator or electrical system.
- Measures 5-1/2" square and 3-1/2" deep.
- Cable lug size: 1/2".
- Voltage Rating: 6-36 Volts DC.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5406||Guest 2304A, Heavy-duty Battery Switch, On-Off, 600A 6/36VDC (1 MIN)||261.03||1 EA||✓|