Switches > Toggle-Switches > Heavy!Duty-Toggles
Solder Terminal Heavy-Duty Toggle Switches - SPDT
These heavy-duty toggle switches feature solder terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. Solder terminal heavy duty toggle switches meet the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications, and are great for electrical connections that require a high amp switch. The toggle switches are created with brass terminals, steel with zinc chromate frame and support, and brass/bright nickel external parts. The switch features a black phenolic plastic case with a flammability rating of UL 94 flame class 94V-1.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7200052||SPDT On-Off-On Toggle Switch, Solder Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||
|7200039||SPDT On-On Toggle Switch, Solder Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||
|7200054||SPDT (ON)-OFF-(ON) Toggle Switch, Solder Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||