Switches > Toggle-Switches > Heavy!Duty-Toggles > Heavy!Duty-O!Ring-Toggle-Switches
Flat Terminal Heavy-Duty O-Ring Toggle Switches - SPDT
These heavy-duty O-ring toggle switches feature flat terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. The O-ring completely protects the switch by deterring moisture and dust from causing internal damage. Each flat terminal O-ring toggle switch meets the standard of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications. The toggle switches are created with brass terminals, steel with zinc chromate frame and support, and brass/bright nickel external parts. The switch features a black phenolic plastic case with a flammability rating of UL 94 flame class 94V-1.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Neoprene seal signifies complete protection against harsh environments.
- Moisture and dust resistant.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7200084||SPDT (On)-Off-(On) Sealed Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||
|7200105||SPDT On-Off-On Sealed Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||
|7200107||SPDT (On)-Off-(On) Sealed Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||