Switches > Toggle-Switches > Heavy!Duty-Toggles > Heavy!Duty-O!Ring-Toggle-Switches
Screw Terminal Heavy-Duty O-Ring Toggle Switches - SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT
These heavy-duty O-ring toggle switches feature screw terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. The O-ring completely protects the switch by deterring moisture and dust from causing internal damage. Each screw terminal O-ring toggle switch meets the standard of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Materials: brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic plastic (flammability rating: UL 94 flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Neoprene seal signifies complete protection against harsh environments.
- Moisture and dust resistant.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73274DL||SPST On-Off Sealed Toggle Switch (1 MIN)||
|7200100||SPST (On)-Off Sealed Toggle Switch (1 MIN)||