Hoses-Grommets-&-Clamps > Muffler-Clamps,-Exhaust-Hangers-&-Mechanics-Wire
Mechanics Wire - 19 Gauge, 50 Foot Coil
Mechanics wire is a soft annealed steel wire that is designed to be easily bent, molded, and configured to your specific application. This design makes mechanics wire the go-to repair tool for use in emergency or temporary fix situations, along with general maintenance needs. Mechanics wire is created to be a high-quality and long-lasting solution that is malleable enough to be used in almost any applications that needs an efficient and quick fix. Available in 50 foot coils, ideal for any size job or to have on hand for quick fix help when you need it.
- 19 gauge soft annealed wire.
- Designed to be used in almost any application.
- Commonly used in exhaust or general automotive repairs.
- Can easily be bent, molded or configured to secure just about anything.
- Available in a convenient 50 foot coil.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|12202200||Mechanics Wire, 19 gauge bare, 50-ft (1 MIN)||