Hoses-Grommets-&-Clamps > Automotive-Brake-Lines-&-Fittings
Hydraulic Steel Brake Line Tubing
Hydraulic steel brake line tubing provides the strength and structural integrity needed to withstand extreme pressures. Hydraulic steel brake line tubing is pliable enough to form and bend to shapes that are required for routing beneath a vehicle. Standard Steel lines are DOT approved for hydraulic brake systems.
- Tube is fused and zinc-coated to provide excellent resistance to rust and corrosion.
- DOT approved for hydraulic brake systems.
- Bends and forms without kinking.
- Tubing meets SAEJ527b, SAEJ1290, GM123M and DIN 74234 specifications.
- Available in 25 foot coils in tube sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8".
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|12310300||Hydraulic Steel Brake Tubing, 3/16", 25-ft Coil (1 BOX)||
|12310400||Hydraulic Steel Brake Tubing, 1/4", 25-ft Coil (1 BOX)||
|12310500||Hydraulic Steel Brake Tubing, 5/16", 25-ft Coil (1 BOX)||
|12310600||Hydraulic Steel Brake Tubing, 3/8", 25-ft Coil (1 BOX)||