Metri-Pack 280 Sealed MINI®/MICRO® Combination Panel - 30 Amp, Non-Bussed
The sealed MINI® fuse and ISO 280 MINI® relay panel has two power distribution circuits. Circuit one is an individually powered fuse way that accepts up to ten(10) MINI® fuses. Circuit two is an individually powered fuse/relay way that accepts up to ten(10) MINI® fuses or five(5) ISO 280 MINI® relays or a combination of each. Accepts 12-22 gauge wires.
- Fuse branches are rated up to 30 amps maximum per branch and the bussed M6 input studs are rated up to 80 amps maximum.
- Note that the entire panel cannot exceed 160 amps (80 amps per side) maximum.
- Metri-Pack 280 "Tangless" terminals seals and cavity plugs (sold separately).
- Use Delphi Packard 280 Series cavity plugs 75042 where wires are not used.
- Can be surface mounted when combined with 15303001 mounting brackets.
- Bussed means one common power input for all circuits.
- IP66-IEC 60529 (Valid when properly installed with cover, sealed terminals and cavity plugs).
- Click here for the mounting brackets.
- Click here for compatible stud end caps.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|15303404||Eaton Bussmann 15305-4-0-4, Sealed Fuse & Relay Combination Panel - Accepts 20 MINI Fuses or MINI Fuse & MICRO 280 Relays, Metri-Pack 280 Female Terminals, NON-Bussed, 30 Amp||