InPower DBT-LD Series High Idle Throttle - 12V
InPower's Green Charge activates when the chassis battery enters a low voltage condition. It gradually raises the engine RPM to the minimum necessary to charge the battery before dropping the RPM back to the minimum idle to maximize fuel economy and minimize emissions. The ON/OFF charge protect immediately boosts the engine RPM to 1500 RPM for faster battery charging. The DBT-LD-03 has one adjustable preset RPM1 override, activated by ground, and an ON/OFF charge protect as its default. For more step-by-step instructions, please click on the InPower datasheet below.
- Automatic charge protect and fixed speed modes.
- Data bus cable connects to OBD-11 connector.
- LED status and diagnostic indicators.
- Extra OBD-II connector in data bus cable.
- Dimensions: 3.17" x 1.92" x 0.79"
- 12 volts or ground as determined by software.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Click here for the DBT-LD series product data sheet
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75928||InPower High Idle Throttle, 12V (DBT-LD-03) (1 MIN)||97.98||1 EA||✓|