Switches > Indicator-Lights-&-Switch-Accessories > Indicator-Lights
LED Indicator Lights - Tabbed
LED indicator lights are manufactured with a chrome housing and nylon base for a superior and depending performance with professional aesthetics. LED indicator lights have a 100,000 hour life expectancy and are used in a variety of DC applications. Available in either tabbed termination or prewired with lead wires, our indicator lights are designed with options to be just the right fit for your application. The prewired indicator lights are available in a variety of colors including red, amber, green, and blue. The tabbed indicator lights are offered in red, amber, and green. Any of the LED indicator lights offered below are ideal for use in automotive panels, marine panels, and industrial panels.
- Perfect for a variety of DC applications.
- LEDs rated for 15mA 12 volts DC.
- Temperature rating up to 85° C.
- Estimated 100,000 hours life expectancy.
- Manufactured with chrome housing and a nylon base.
- Recommended mounting hole: 7/16" diameter.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73396||LED Red Indicator Light (1 MIN)||
|73397||LED Amber Indicator Light (1 MIN)||
|73398||LED Green Indicator Light (1 MIN)||