LED Load Resistors
Upgrade from incandescent turn signals to LED models for safer, cost-efficient lighting. A LED load resistor is required per LED light to allow the turn signal to flash at the proper rate. Load resistors generate heat and will need to be mounted to metal, away from plastic materials.
- 12V, 50W, 6 ohm In-Line Resistor
- Works with any vehicle.
- Surface mount design for quick installation.
- One resistor is required for each LED light.
- 7282 has an 11" lead. 7283 has a 9.5" lead and PL-3 connector.
- Click here to see vehicle lights.
- Click here to learn how to install a LED Load Resistor.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7282||Optronics ALEDRST1B, LED Load Equalizer with Lead||
|7283||Optronics ALEDRST2B, LED Load Equalizer with Lead and PL-3 Plug||