LTX Series MEGA & MIDI Fuse Block - 6-Way
The LTX Power Distribution Module is a high current sealed primary fuse box that can be placed in the battery box, or near the battery box to fuse major feeder cables. The unit features bussed input to all 4 MEGA and 2 MIDI fuses, putting all the high current fusing in one sealed location. Common input reduces the number of large gauge cables that need to attach to battery. All bolt down connections are made inside of the seals which enhances the environmental protection of the box.
- 6-32V DC @ 240A.
- Waterproof and dust-proof. Rated to IP66.
- Can be mounted just about anywhere that suits your application.
- Designed for high current loads and harsh conditions making it excellent for near-the-battery applications.
- Fuse Torque: MEGA M8 Bolt 12-18 Nm, MIDI M5 Bolt 4-5 Nm.
- Gore-Tex breather prevents temperature changes from pulling in moisture.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +120 °C (-40 °F to 248 °F).
- Flammability Rating: UL94-V0.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78919||LTX Series MEGA & MIDI Fuse Block, 6 Poles (1 MIN)||