Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Specialty-Relays
A latching relay is a two-position electrically actuated switch. It is controlled by two momentary-acting switches or sensors. One sensor 'sets' the relay and the other 'resets' the relay. The latching relay maintains its position after the actuating switch has been released, so it performs a basic memory function.
- Rated Continuous Load: N/O 30A at 85°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V. Maximum Coil Voltage: 16V.
- Mechanical Cycles: 10,000,000.
- Maximum Inrush Load: 100A.
- Resistive Load/Switching Cycles: 20A, 100,000 Cycles.
- Inductive Load/Switching Cycles: 70A Inrush / 20A, 100,000 Cycles.
- Coil Resistance: 2 x 75 Ohm +/- 10%.
- Contact Material: AgSnO2.
- IP Rating: IP54.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74994||Latching/Bistable Relay, 30A, 12V (1 MIN)||