Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Expandable-Sleeving
Flat Filament Expandable Sleeving - 3/8"-1/2"
Flat Filament Expandable Sleeving is engineered from flat filaments of tough and strong Nylon 6/6 to achieve a thick abrasion guard perfect for use on hoses. It provides extremely high abrasion resistance (4,400 Cycles), and has been tested against competing products that mix materials in an effort to gain slight abrasion advantages. This sleeving achieves better results without sacrificing great looks or flexibility.
- Braided from flat filaments for tough protection.
- RoHS Compliant.
- UV Resistant.
- Extreme cut and abrasion resistance.
- Smooth feel and reduced drag.
- Resists gasoline, salt water, and engine chemicals.
- Use the expandable tubing hot knife (item no. 990070) to cut wire loom.
- Made in the USA.
|3/8"-1/2"||3/4"-1 1/4"||1 1/2"-3"|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1530||Flat Filament Expandable Sleeving 3/8" (100 ft. MIN)||
|1531||Flat Filament Expandable Sleeving 1/2" (100 ft. MIN)||