Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Braided-Sleeving
Flame Retardant Braided Sleeving - 1/8"-1/4"
Flame Retardant Braided sleeving contains an organic flame inhibitor that imparts self-extinguishing properties. Like our standard braided sleeving, FR Braided sleeving wraps and self-closes around a group of wires or cables. Its braiding is stretchy and springy, allowing wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly. The loom is flexible enough to bend to a tight radius without distorting, splitting open or affecting the flexibility of the wires.
- Contains an organic flame inhibitor.
- This braided self-wrap sleeving is soft and quiet in high vibration environments.
- More flexible than slit loom and more durable than spiral wrap.
- Allows wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly.
- Will not impair or affect the flexibility of the wires.
- Temperature Range: -70° to 125° C (-94° to 257° F).
- Use the expandable tubing hot knife (item no. 990070) to cut wire loom.
- UL VW-1, FAR 25, CSA, RoHS.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|20851||Flame Retardant Braided Flexible Self Wrap, 1/8" (100ft MIN)||
|20852||Flame Retardant Braided Flexible Self Wrap, 1/4" (100ft MIN)||