Blue Sea Systems MIDI® & ATO/ATC® Fuse Block - SafetyHub
The Blue Sea Systems SafetyHub fuse block is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered equipment such as boats, reduces wire connections and consolidates up to ten fused circuits. Accepts four MIDI® fuses for high-amp circuits up to 200A. Accepts six ATO/ATC fuses for circuits up to 30A. Sealed cover protects fuses from harsh environments and satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Negative bus provides common location for negative connections. Circuit identification label with write-on capability. Fuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses. Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC and two spare MIDI fuses and mouting screws. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections.
- Voltage Max: 32VDC.
- Amperage Max (combined): 280A.
- Amperage Max MIDI: 280A per block; 170A per circuit.
- Amperage Max ATO/ATC: 50A per block; 25A per circuit.
- Minimum cable size to meet ratings (whole block): 4/0 AWG; MIDI fuse block: 2/0 AWG.
- Stud Size (whole block): M8; MIDI fuse block: M5; ATC/ATO block: #8-32.
- Meets ISO 8846, SAE J1171, IP66.
- click here for MIDI fuses; ATC & ATO Fuses sold separately..
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79933||SafetyHub Fuse Block with Cover (ATO/ATC & MIDI Fuses) 280 Amp Max. (BSS 7748) (1 MIN)||140.58||1 EA||✓|