MDB Series MIDI® Power Distribution Fuse Holders
The MDB series MIDI® fuse holders are an internally bussed, water-proof and dust-proof fuse holder developed for high current loads, and harsh conditions. Well suited for near-the-battery applications, they can be mounted in exposed locations to fit your design. This style fuse holder can be configured with 2 or 3 MIDI® fuses and includes the cover seal and M5 thread bolts for fuse installation. Innovative cable seals provide a tight seal for power cables in a variety of diameters. Rugged mounting holes allow secure fastening. Spare fuse location built into the cover for easy replacement. Ideal for construction vehicles, agricultural vehicles and other applications for high amperage loads.
- Voltage: 6-58V DC
- Total Max Current: 200A
- Wire Sizes Input: 16 or 25 mm2 Wire Size Output: 6-16 mm2
- Operating tempertaure range: -40°C - 85°C.
- Fuse Torque: 5 Nm. Mounting Torque: 6-8 Nm
- Ingress Protection: IP67, IP69K. Flammability Rating: UL94-V0
- Sealed to IP67 and IP69K for maximum flexibility in mounting location.
- MIDI® Fuses sold separately.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78938||MDB Series MIDI Power Distribution Fuse Holder, 2-Way, 200 Amp Max (1 MIN)||
|78939||MDB Series MIDI Power Distribution Fuse Holder, 3-Way, 200 Amp Max (1 MIN)||