Mastervolt PowerCharger 20 Amp, 3 Bank
Mastervolt PowerCharger battery chargers feature high frequency switch mode technology, which makes them extremely efficient and lightweight. Designed for worldwide marine applications (90-265 V AC, 50/60 Hz), they are also power factor corrected (> 0.98). PowerChargers may be used with lead acid, gel, AGM or spiral batteries and will charge up to 3 battery banks simultaneously. Their built-in memory functions prevent overcharging. PowerChargers include an auxiliary power supply to provide DC voltage even if the batteries are not connected and can revive a ‘dead battery’. They supply optimal charging in a wide variety of ambient temperatures and feature variable speed fans. Offering full charging current even with low quality power, they offer no reduction of charging power if input power is low. Designed specifically for the marine environment with corrosion-resistant materials, the PowerChargers feature easy-to-read displays and captive screws for ease of installation and operation. All PowerChargers meet global standards including FCC class B, over temperature, ignition protection, UL, ABYC requirements and are CE certified.
- Settings for lead acid, gel, AGM or spiral batteries.
- Powers your system even without batteries connected.
- Compatible with low-quality power sources, will not decrease charging power.
- Safety features include over temperature shutdown, ignition protection, overload protection, surge and short circuit protection.
- Meets global industry standards for CE certified, meet ABYC and UL 1236 including marine supplement, ignition-protected, EMC FCC Class B.
- 2-year warranty.
|20 AMP, 3 BANK|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|940200||Mastervolt 44210200, PowerCharger 12/20-3, 3 Banks, 20 Amp, 12V (1 MIN)||